Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 15



I'm 15 weeks and feeling pretty good this week. I'm definitely starting to show a lot more! I had several people over the past couple days ask me when I'm due and I didn't have to even hint that I was pregnant. So I must be getting big! Getting up and down from the ground all day is starting to take a little more effort and sitting at the kids table (with kid-sized chairs) is getting a little trickier. I'm afraid my backside is growing along with my front! My back is already starting to ache if I'm up on my feet a lot during the day, but it's definitely not unbearable. I can tell my body is changing and it's amazing what your body does to accomodate this little thing!

My goal for this weekend is to tackle cleaning out the baby's room...which I feel may never get done! I am going to put a valiant effort into it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment