Friday, April 24, 2009

time for an update! 25 weeks!

I guess it's time for an update! Not exactly sure why I haven't updated in a month, but I'm here now! Actually not too much exciting has happened in the last month....I don't exactly consider swollen feet, backaches, and acid reflux exciting! I'm dealing with those minor issues and knowing it will all be worth it once I see Grayson's sweet face! Just a little more than 3 months! I really can hardly believe how tme is flying!

The big thing I'm working on is Grayson's bedroom. I feel like I can devote more time to it once work settles down. I decided to work two days a week for awhile to help out since there is no one to replace me as of yet. Hopefully that will be the perfect balance of making a little spending money and getting the house in order for moving and the baby!

















So far this is what I have for the baby's room! I got some paint mixed to have Travis paint the letters and the chair. More projects to come!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly time is flying , maybe not to you but seems like it. Boy do I remember the swollen feet and headburn, all will go away as soon as baby makes his appearance , he has to let you know he is there. Take care love the updates.

    ReplyDelete