Saturday, March 28, 2009

BOY oh BOY!

Well, we found out it's a BOY! I am so excited!! It took a little while for me to warm up to the whole idea since I always imagined having a girl, but I am now super excited and can't imagine any different! We are so blessed! Just think, another little Travis running around....kind of scary! The lady at the ultrasound moved my due date up 6 days, but the doctor said to go back to my original date. So, Grayson William is still due on August 5!

This week my family came to visit and we had a blast. My sister (who is due about a week before me) and I finally got to compare bellies! I can't put into words what a special week it was for us. I can't imagine not being pregnant at the same time as her. God's perfect timing was (and still is) at hand.

We did tons of shopping this week...I did some major damage! I never knew there were so many cute things for boys! Grayson will be one well-dressed little man! I also finally picked out my bedding set (for good this time!). I'm doing orange and blue with a beach theme. Here is what I have so far, but instead of the espresso furniture I decided to do white. And the chair will be either taupe, brown, or orange...not the green you see here!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! Logan has a girl cousin, Paige, who is just a few months older. It has been fun to watch the two of them grow & play. I cannot imagine how special Zoe & Grayson's bond will be! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything together on your design board! I am so glad we got to spend time together planning, freezing in the wind, comparing notes, and reading out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...it will be so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nursery idea - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! the bed and bedding come in this week - I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly your Nursery is going to be so neat, Love the Beach theme, So happy for you and Kirsta, and Excited!!!

    ReplyDelete