Friday, March 6, 2009

18 weeks!


Feeling pretty good this week so far, despite some minor heartburn and back/hip pain. Unfortunately, I had to give up my 3 tubs of pineapple a week for peaches because it was making the heartburn even worse! I definitely have a little belly now and there's no mistaking I'm pregnant. Now all the moms at work are commenting, whereas before they were asking with a scared look on their face.
My sister finds out Tuesday what she is having and we find out two Fridays after! I'm so excited! I can't wait! Then two weeks after that I will be halfway through with this pregnancy, which is a crazy thought to me! It seems like it has really flown by but I know the last trimester in hot Florida might seem a little long!

I've been feeling the baby move for about a week now, which is pretty fun. I can just imagine him/her bouncing around in there and using my bladder as a trampoline! At least that's what it feels like! Well, no real new news, just wanted to update everyone! This week the baby is the size of a sweet potato, about 5 1/2 inches long! Still scared about two weeks from now...cantaloupe! yikes!

My current super-cute baby obsession - a baby's first year frame from PBK. Thinking about making it myself to save $, but not sure where to start:




1 comment: