Sunday, March 15, 2009

19 weeks

Not too much to write this week....I think I'm just waiting for the weekend already! Too bad the week hasn't even begun! This Wednesday I'll be 20 weeks (halfway there!) and Friday we find out the sex. Saturday my parents come in and I will get to tell them in person! So, there's a lot going on this weekend!

I really can't wait for the ultrasound, especially since I haven't felt the baby move for days. There for awhile I was feeling him/her move almost all the time everyday and now...nothing. I'm hoping the baby has just turned so he/she's kicking me in the back so I can't feel it like I was. Please pray that everything goes well and that we have a happy, healthy baby! I will be sharing the news with everyone soon! Blue or pink???

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I just realized this was your blog! I have been reading it for awhile thinking it was a strangers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's funny! It's me! =)

    ReplyDelete