Sunday, March 1, 2009

17 weeks


Feeling pretty good this week....just very tired all the time! I'm getting very antsy about knowing the sex of the baby! We find out March 20! yea!!!! But we won't be telling anyone until the night of the 21st after I tell my family. They will be in town so I get to tell them in person! I found an oh-so-cute way to tell them, I just can't wait!

So far the names we've picked are Avery for a girl and Grayson William for a boy. Of course, we still may change our minds, so these are still tentative! We have yet to come up with a middle name for Avery, any ideas? Nothing really new to share, just getting bigger and bigger and less and less comfortable. I'm having quite a bit of back pain, but nothing I can't handle so far.

I've been a little stressed about Travis' training and when/where we will be living in a few months, but I'm trying not to jump to any conclusions. Travis said we should know a little more in about a month or so. I'm thinking I may be moving home for a few months and I'm excited about it but also a little apprehensive about where I'm giving birth to this baby of mine. A few prayers for peace-of-mind are always appreciated! I will let everyone know more as we know more, but right now everything is up in the air!

2 comments:

  1. Avery Anne
    Avery Jane
    Avery Lynn
    Avery Grace
    Avery Faith
    Avery Kay
    Avery Hope
    (Middle names are hard! Girl names are also hard! Good luck! We'll love Avery regardless of her middle name!)
    Our strategy was to see how names sounded when you yelled them. For example, imagine that sweet little Avery has just colored all over your wall with sidewalk chalk. The three names yelled have to sound like you mean business!

    We also wanted our name to sound good over a stadium loudspeaker...just in case! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions! I really like Avery Hope and Avery Kay...very cute! It's funny you put Avery Anne as the first one, becuase that is mine and my mom's middle name and I'd love to pass it down...but travis vetoed it! =(

    ReplyDelete