Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He's here!!!

Grayson William arrived on July 19 at 4:50 a.m! He arrived via c-section and was 9 lb. 12 oz. and was 21 3/4 inches long. We are so in love!! I was in disbelief when my water broke since I was only at 37 1/2 weeks...I thought I might have a month to go! Plus I was expecting to go into labor after my sister, since her due date was before mine. I was a little nervous about the whole surgery thing (since I've never had one) but the whole thing went smoothly. Two weeks later I'm getting around great and feeling good! My stitches still hurt to touch and my stomach is verrrry sensitive, but I think for two weeks after a major abdominal surgery I'm doing awesome and baby is, too!

My parents came and stayed for two weeks - I could not have done this without them! Or the love of my wonderful husband! I'm starting to get more comfortable with our "routine" (or lack thereof) and loving every minute. We are so blessed to have this gift from God!



Now that Grayson is born I decided to start a new blog for him. It is http://grayson365.blogspot.com/ . I'm hoping to post a short memory/picture for just about each day of Grayson's life.

2 comments:

  1. I love that that thing on the side says 1 day left! Ha! :) We love Grayson! Welcome to my nephew!

    ReplyDelete