Saturday, January 10, 2009

cutesy baby stuff!

While I will definitely wait several weeks before buying anything for the baby, I can't help but to look! I think I big part of getting excited for the coming of the baby is getting the baby's room ready. I'm not sure if this is what they call "nesting" or if it's just that I really like to decorate, but I'm really excited to make a special place for the baby before he/she arrives! Here are some of the things I've been eyeing:
I love the Peyton crib by Bonavita. It is VERY sturdy and gorgeous! I originally thought that I wanted something brown, but now I'm thinking I like the white after seeing it in person.

I would pair it with this dresser/hutch made by the same company but in their Hudson line. Of coure, in the white to match. Athough they are from two different lines, I thought they looked great together.
As of the current moment, I'm obsessed with the ocean critters bedding from PB kids. It's discontinued, but I found some good prices for it on ebay.
Well, I'm sure I'll have more things to add soon!
So far this week I'm feeling good. The only thing is this horrible sinus infection I can't seem to get rid of! ugh! At least I've been able to eat more foods without the horrible nausea that I had at weeks 6-9. The only thing I'm continuing to have an aversion to is chicken...I feel like I'm choking every time I eat it! My bloating has gone down a little and I finally feel a little more comfortable in my skin. Well, I will definitely update after my appt Friday! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the crib and I think I might like the bedding that's in it too. Its kind of hard to see though. I want that dresser/hutch in black for MY room. :) I love it! The ocean critters stuff is so adorable!!! I love anything with turtles. I've always had a thing for turtles.

    ReplyDelete