Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Week 10!

I'm excited to say that tomorrow I'll be 10 weeks! I'm SO ready to be out of the 1st trimester! Only 3 weeks to go!


Not the cutest fruit, but this week my baby is the size of a prune. Other ladies that hate this comparison say the baby is the size of a small strawberry. Much sweeter!








My baby's cartilage and bone are starting to form and vital organs are beginning to function. His/her arm joints are now working! Amazing!


While I'm definitely not "showing" yet, I'm definitely a little rounder! Travis says he will have to throw me fish this summer out on the beach! So sweet, my husband. My nausea is a little better, but not completely gone. For the most part I am feeling good! Now only if I could kick this sinus infection! I miss my allergy meds!!!


One exciting thing I've done this past week is look at furniture. I found a couple of sets that I really like. I will definitely wait a few weeks before buying anything, but it is definitely fun to do "research!" I will post pics soon! I'm off off to bed -- exhausted from my first day back and I'm not feeling great, hence the 9:30 bedtime. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment