Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a...plum!


Hello, week 12! Feeling pretty good this week...except for the occasional dry-heaving in restaurants! I've stood over one too many toilets! I'm able to finally eat meat again, even chicken! I am excited to be able to eat healthier for my baby. All those weeks of drive throughs that got me through the first couple of weeks sound awful now! My weekend trip to Sonic is virtually non-existant. My biggest craving is for pineapple...I go through about 3 cartons a week. I also have some very random cravings like V-8 soup, bread & gravy (I would kill to have some right now!!!), chinese noodles, and 18 cent bean soup from McGuires (this one won't go away!!!). I'm starting not to be able to button my jeans and depending on the day you can certainly start to tell I'm pregnant. I'm looking forward to being out of the 1st trimester....I'm one step closer to meeting my little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment